Submitting an Application
- Applications are submitted online and will require you to create an online account. You will be directed to this in the link at the bottom of this page. However, please review the information below prior to.
- When creating an online account, please make sure you are creating a “New” account and enter the required information. Once completed, you will be sent a link to the email you specified in order to create a password. Please create a password that meets the requirements specified on that page.
To qualify and be considered:
- EACH applicant or married couple, must show proof your monthly income is at least three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
- Applicant(s) must provide satisfactory identification at the time application is submitted (can be uploaded within application).
- Applicant(s) are required to physically inspect property, both interior and exterior, prior to submitting an application.
- When supplying names of landlords, employers, etc., provide first and last names and current phone numbers (verification is required).
- When supplying addresses, give complete addresses including unit numbers and zip codes.
- Sign application with your complete signature and list both your work and home numbers (can be electronically within online application).
This application may be refused and/or rejected if:
- It is not signed or complete (electronically within application).
- Satisfactory identification is not presented.
- Any information is false, cannot be verified, or does not meet pre-determined requirements.
- Additional information is requested from the Applicant and refused.
Please keep in mind:
- Applying first does not give you a priority in acceptance.
- It will take time to verify the information in this Application. You should be notified of the acceptance or rejection of this Application within 3-5 business days.
1. Applicant(s) monthly gross income must be at least 3X’s the monthly rent and verified by supplying the two (2) most recent pay stubs or tax returns. This includes self-employed and tip-earning persons. Roommates must meet minimum income requirement individually.
2. Applicant(s) is required to physically inspect premises, both interior and exterior prior to submitting an application. All requests for improvement should be included in the rental application online.
3. Applicant(s) must qualify and be approved by the property owner after a credit background check, verification of employment & income and verification of past rental history is completed. The owner reserves the right to give final approval on all processed applications and pets.
1. Please complete the entire application; unclear or incomplete applications may delay the process.
2. Application Fee: $60.00 per person or married couple (paid online when submitting application – non refundable)
3. Last two (2) pay stubs or if self employed, the front page of most recent IRS tax return (uploaded online within application)
4. State issued ID or military picture ID for each person age 18 or older (uploaded online within application)
5. Pictures of your pet(s), if applicable (uploaded online within application)
Per NRS 645.254 we must continue to accept applications until the property owner has approved an applicant(s) and they have signed the lease and paid the security deposit. All applications will be presented to property owner at the same time and the owner will make the final selection.
Fees, Deposits and Required Funds
1. All fees must be paid separately in certified funds. Application fee can be paid online.
2. Application Fee: $60.00 per person or married couple, paid with application — NON REFUNDABLE
3. Administration Fee: $175.00, paid at lease signing — REFUNDABLE SUBJECT TO LEASE REQUIREMENTS
4. Security Deposit: Standard SECURITY DEPOSIT is equal to one (1) months rent and will be increased by half months rent for each of the following, not to exceed three (3) times the monthly rent:
- Bankruptcy (must be discharged)
- Poor credit or rental history
- A Las Vegas resident for less than one (1) year, unless moving due to a job transfer with the same company
- Pets, subject to property owner approval – picture(s) are required
5. Upon approval, Applicant(s) must sign the lease and submit the security deposit and administrative fee within two (2) business days. Any prepaid and prorated rents must be submitted prior to moving in.
All pets are subject to the property owner’s approval and Applicant(s) must supply a picture of the pet. The Security Deposit will be increased by one-half (1/2) months rent for each small to medium sized pet, unless you have a Doberman Pinscher, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Akita, Chow Chow, or large sized pet(s), then the deposit may be increased to as much as two (2) months rent. Our property owners and insurance policy will not accept a Pit Bull (Stafford shire Bull Terrier) regardless of temperament or training.
Important Leasing Information
- Properties can be held for up to two (2) weeks from date of approval, with a paid security deposit
- All funds due must be paid by certified funds only, payable to Nicklin Property Management
- Standard lease term is one (1) year
- Rents are due on the 1st of each month — NO GRACE PERIODS
Tenants are required to maintain necessary insurance commonly referred to as renters insurance to cover their personal property and other liabilities, including pets if applicable. Proof of insurance must be provided at lease signing.
AGENCY DISCLOSURE: Nicklin Property Management, & Investments Inc. is an Agent for the property owner, under a separate management agreement. As an Agent for the owner, we have an obligation of trust and loyalty to work toward the OWNER’S best interests. As REALTORS, we will treat all parties to this transaction honestly and fairly.
~Equal Housing Opportunity~
Set up your online account below to submit an application. When completing the application:
- Please complete the section for Primary Applicant.
- Married couples ONLY should apply as “Spouse or Partner” in Co Applicant area. This will be accepted as the same application with one Non-Refundable $60.00 application fee.
- ALL Co Applicants, non married applicants and roommates must choose “Co applicant or Roommate” and complete a separate application with separate non-refundable $60.00 application fee. If you are the co-applicant to the primary applicant, please create your own account and submit your own application.