Nicklin Property Management Rental Requirements
1. Applicant(s) monthly gross income must be at least 3X’s the monthly rent and verified by supplying the two (2) most recent pay stubs or tax returns. This includes self-employed and tip-earning persons. Roommates must meet minimum income requirement individually.
2. Applicant(s) is required to physically inspect premises, both interior and exterior prior to submitting an application. All requests for improvement should be included on the third page of this application.
3. Applicant(s) must qualify and be approved by the property owner after a credit background check, verification of employment & income, and verification of past rental history. The owner reserves the right to give final approval on all processed applications and pets.
INSTRUCTIONS AND REQUIRED INFORMATION:
1. Please complete the entire application; unclear or incomplete applications may delay the process
2. Application Fee: $60.00 per person or married couple (paid online when submitting application – non refundable)
3. Last two (2) pay stubs or if self employed, the front page of most recent IRS tax return (uploaded online within application)
4. State issued ID or military picture ID for each person age 18 or older (uploaded online within application)
5. Pictures of your pet(s), if applicable (uploaded online within application)
Per NRS 645.254 we must continue to accept applications until the property owner has approved an
applicant(s) and they have signed the lease and paid the security deposit. All applications will be
presented to property owner at the same time and the owner will make the final selection.
FEES, DEPOSITS & REQUIRED FUNDS:
1. All fees must be paid separately in certified funds. Application fee can be paid online.
2. Application Fee: $60.00 per person or married couple, paid with application — NON REFUNDABLE
3. Administration Fee: $175.00, paid at lease signing — REFUNDABLE
4. Security Deposit: Standard SECURITY DEPOSIT is equal to one (1) months rent and will be
increased by half months rent for each of the following, not to exceed three (3) times the monthly rent:
- Bankruptcy (must be discharged)
- Poor credit or rental history
- A Las Vegas resident for less than one (1) year, unless moving due to a job transfer with the
- Pets, subject to property owner approval and picture(s) are required
5. Upon approval, Applicant(s) must sign the lease and submit the security deposit and administrative
fee within two (2) business days. Any prepaid and prorated rents must be submitted prior to moving in.
POLICY REGARDING APPLICATION FEES AND HOLDING DEPOSIT:
Application Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
All pets are subject to the property owner’s approval and Applicant(s) must supply a picture of the pet. The Security Deposit will be increased by one-half (1/2) months rent for each small to medium sized pet, unless you have a Doberman Pinscher, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Akita, Chow Chow, or large sized pet(s), then the deposit may be increased to as much as two (2) months rent. Our property owners and insurance policy will not accept a Pit Bull (Stafford shire Bull Terrier) regardless of temperament or training.
- Properties can be held for up to two (2) weeks from date of approval, with a paid security deposit
- All funds due must be paid by certified funds only, payable to Nicklin Property Management
- Standard lease term is one (1) year
- Rents are due on the 1st of each month — NO GRACE PERIODS
Tenants are required to maintain necessary insurance commonly referred to as renters insurance to
cover their personal property and other liabilities, including pets if applicable. Proof of insurance must be
provided at lease signing.
AGENCY DISCLOSURE: Nicklin Property Management, & Investments Inc. is an Agent for the property owner,
under a separate management agreement. As an Agent for the owner, we have an obligation of trust and
loyalty to work toward the OWNER’S best interests. As REALTORS, we will treat all parties to this transaction
honestly and fairly.
RETURN to previous page