There is no doubt that Las Vegas is experiencing a strong economy, solid job growth, an influx of new residents and exciting new developments throughout the city. Here are some notable new developments within the Las Vegas valley that are taking shape:
- New Raiders Stadium: The nearly 2 billion dollar project is already making a statement – both visually and economically. The project is moving along on schedule to be ready for the 2020 NFL season and has already raised the value of surrounding real estate.
- Google Data Center: The new $600 million dollar project sitting on over 1200 acres in Henderson will create 50 jobs over 5 years. It is slated for completion towards the end of 2020.
- Las Vegas Convention Center Expansion: The nearly 1 billion dollar expansion will allow for more convention space and businesses to come to Las Vegas.
- Resorts World Las Vegas: The currently under construction mega resort on the north end of the Las Vegas Strip will create thousands of jobs, plenty of hotel rooms and a unique theme for a portion of the strip that has long had minimal development.
- The Drew: The former unfinished Fontainebleau Las Vegas on the north end of the strip has been renamed The Drew and slowly will be finished. Once completed, it will be one of the tallest resorts in the valley.
- Madison Square Garden: The new sphere like music arena will be one of a kind. A developer has been chosen recently and the project is moving forward.
- New Golden Knights Hockey Rink: Construction is underway for a new hockey rink in Henderson, in place of the Henderson convention center.
- Real Estate Development: The last few years have shown that the Las Vegas real estate market has made a comeback. Real estate and rental values have appreciated considerably and new home, apartment and condo development has taken off.
All of these developments show that Las Vegas is once again gaining momentum and investor confidence. A positive economy benefits everyone and contributes towards economic stability.
Stay tuned for our video blog which will illustrate the developments we discussed.
For professional property management, contact us at 702-903-HOME or send us a message at email@example.com.
Contributed by Nicklin Property Management.