Requirements for Applicants:
- Applicant(s) must be able to prove their gross monthly income of three (3) times the monthly rent. This includes self-employed and tip-earning persons. Payroll stubs or IRS returns must be submitted with application.
- Applicant(s) is required to physically inspect premises, both interior and exterior, prior to submitting an application.
- Applicant(s) is required to submit a NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE of $50.00 per person or married couple, certified funds only.
- Applicant(s) is required to submit a HOLDING DEPOSIT of $100.00, certified funds only, which will hold a property for 48 hours from the date of approval. THE APPLICATION FEE AND HOLDING DEPOSIT MUST BE IN SEPARATE CERTIFIED FUNDS.
** Upon approval of application, the Holding Deposit will be applied to the Security Deposit. It shall be forfeited if applicant(s) withdraws and/or decides NOT to rent said property for any reason or fails to pay the required security deposit due within two (2) business days of acceptance. If application is denied, the Holding Deposit is REFUNDED within ten (10) business days in the form of a company check. Failure to provide the required documents as requested within 2 business days will result in FORFEITURE of the Holding Deposit.
- Applicant(s) is required to pay an ADMINISTRATION FEE of $175.00, certified funds only, prior to move-in and is refundable as per the terms of the Lease Rental Agreement.
- Applicant(s) is required to pay a SECURITY DEPOSIT, certified funds only, within 48 hours of approval, at which time a Lease Rental Agreement is executed.
**Standard security deposit is equal to one (1) months rent and may be increased by half months rent for each of the following, not to exceed three (3) times the monthly rent:
*Security Deposit will be increased by one-half (1/2) months rent for each pet, unless you have a Doberman Pinscher, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Akita, or Chow Chow, then the deposit may be increased to as much as two (2) months rent. Our homeowners and insurance companies will not accept a Pit Bull (Staffordshire Bull Terrier) regardless of temperament or training.
- Bankruptcy (must be discharged.)
- Poor Credit and Rental History.
- Las Vegas resident for less than one (1) year, unless moving due to a job transfer with the same company.
- *Pets (Subject to homeowner approval - picture required).
- Properties can be held for up to two (2) weeks from date of approval with a paid security deposit.
- All funds due must be paid by certified funds only, payable to Nicklin Property Management.
- Standard lease term is one (1) year.